Omar Sharif Seoud
Omar has a Bachelor of Law and Bachelor of Commerce from Melbourne University. Omar also has a Masters in Diplomacy and Trade from Monash University.
He was admitted as a lawyer in 2005, and founded Seoud Solicitors in 2009.
His main practice areas include:
- Supreme Court, County Court, Magistrates Court and VCAT litigation;
- Lease documentation;
- Lease disputes and litigation;
- Buying and selling of businesses;
- Civil disputes and litigation;
- Contractual disputes and litigation;
- Estate Agent Commission disputes and litigation;
- Insurance disputes and litigation;
- Joint Venture and Shareholder Agreements;
- Domestic and Commercial Construction disputes; and
- Deceased Estates and Probate.
Linda Ashley Abbouche
Linda has a Bachelor of Arts (Legal Studies) and Bachelor of Laws. She has over 10 years experience in the legal industry and has worked with Seoud Solicitors since 2011 and was admitted as a lawyer in 2017.
Linda previously worked with Kenyons Lawyers and Slater & Gordon.
Linda is experienced in many fields including:
- Debt Collection;
- Insurance disputes;
- Business Sales and Purchases;
- Lease document preparation;
- Deceased Estates and Probate;
- Magistrates’, County and Supreme Court Litigation and
- Summary and minor indictable criminal offences.